Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:11:20 -0000
From: Register.com <register_support@e.register.com>
To: domain@stealthgeeks.net
Subject: Renew your domain names now with Register.com(TM)!

Dear Patrick,

Renew your name early and secure your online identity for years to come!

Lock in your online identity now by renewing your domain name with
Register.com. stealthgeeks.com expires on 06-JUN-02, so act early
to secure your renewal at $35 per year!*

Each of your domain name registrations includes:
* A 3-page Web site with our FirstStepSite(TM) tool
* URL forwarding to point your name to an existing site
* 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week Customer Support

RENEWING IS QUICK AND EASY WITH REGISTER.COM'S
RENEWAL MANAGER SERVICE!

Just click on the link below to get to Domain Manager.  Log in using the
existing Register.com user name and password associated with your domain
name(s).  Then click on "Renewal Manager" and follow the easy steps listed.
[removed link]

IMPORTANT: Please be aware that your domain names may be enrolled in
our SafeRenew(TM) automatic renewal service, and will be renewed at our
standard yearly rate if you do not disable this service before your
expiration date.  For more information, please visit:
[removed]

*Applies to .com, .net and .org domain name renewals only; names can
be renewed for a term not to exceed 10 years.

To contact a Customer Support Representative online, please visit:
[removed link]

Or call:
Toll free in the U.S. and Canada: (877) 209-1434
Outside the U.S. and Canada: +1 (902) 749-5012 **************************************************************************

All domain name registrations and renewals are subject to the terms and
conditions of our Services Agreement:
[removed link]

To learn more about the disclosure and use of registration information clause
in Register.com's published Privacy Notice, please click here:
[removed link]

Our email messages are intended to keep you informed of new promotions as they
become available. If you do not wish to receive our emails, please unsubscribe
by clicking on the link below, but you may miss out on some exciting new products
and services to come!
[removed link]

Please note that even if you unsubscribe, Register.com will still send
you standard renewal reminders close to your expiration date.

(c)2002 Register.com, Inc. All rights reserved.