Re: [ga] RE: Questions from OPENSRS RSPs Group regarding the WLS proposal

No Chuck,

I cannot go so far as to endorse your response.

But it is a calculated hard worked piece of work which reflects your respect
to this forum. Thank You.

I have had my nose broke in Versailles by better men than participate here.
You have held to your word and done well fighting for your client - so to
speak (I am not up to date with in-house lawyer ethics)

Now you must deal with those of us that do not want to throw punches but
want to stop your ship from sailing.

I think that if you fund the At large out of this you may find GA support.

With a few minor tweaks and some subsidiary benefit to users as a whole, why
not let you run with it.

Your headache is better than mine.

Call it a port Tax.

All cities do it.