Re: [ga] Fw: Discussion Paper: Redemption Grace Periods for Deleted Names

Call me an opportunist, but anyway;

Yes I see another revenue source here and our group may want to get in the
game.  Why should this revenue source be given only to registrars and
registries, I know many companies that are not that could do this job very
well.

On a more serious note - When you say new source of revenue, I say fine and
half of that money goes directly to funding the At-Large and the GA.  They are
going to do it and they are going to make money doing it.  So let's get our
piece of the pie.

We must begin to think as players rather than victims of the game.

Sincerely,
Eric