[ga] IMPORTANT: You have been secretly kissed! (0607IA@6)

This is not a joke!  You have been secretly kissed. Someone really has the
'hots' for you, and has secretly kissed you. That special someone also added a
message:

I found this free game to secretly express my feelings. I went ahead and
Secretly Kissed you. Guess who I am!

If you would like to find out who has secretly kissed you
click http://www.secretlykissed.com/urkissed.asp?xs=kissme

( Please do not reply to this e-mail. It will not work. Someone who really
likes you is waiting at secretlykissed.com. )