RE: [ga] conquer and divide

Chuck,

You have been a core component of NSI for ages - you know that deletes are
being withheld and why (hoarding/preventing competitors from creating a
market, etc). Just because you switched from Registrar to Registry doesnt
mean you arent in touch with your friends and bosses across the hall.
Playing stupid is unbecoming of you.