Re: [ga] GA position on the Structure TF report

thank you,

illustration is well put.

inclusion versus exclusion, but what say thee that no one will fund an ICANN
exclusive group?

I would not give a dime so that Vint, Louis, Kent and Dave can further their
agenda.

Global voting must have an independent administration.

Eric