[ga] wls stuff

What Abel and George (or is that George and Abel for GA.) have done is a
true evolutionary step for the GA.

bounds have been broken.  Mr. Gomes, if I recall correctly was inundated
with nasty horrible attacking questions.  At a very lowly GA members'
request he agreed that he would answer a question list by the GA.
The GA just could not get its act together with end fighting over
sublist
and TR not wanting anything to do with producing a doc. and Jeff and WXW
saying there is no procedure.

So two men trudged forward in the storm and collated very good questions
in an open and transparent way that are acknowledged for their
correctness.

Mr. Gomes being a man of his word and finding the GA the best forum in
which to have this open debate is willing to move forward even though
there is no grand consensus, and a total lacking of procedure.

This is a far cry from the ramming through of the contracts we witnessed
last year starting at this time.
Any group assembled for the purpose of improvement can make a
difference.  And WXWs' mantra regarding lawyers and JWs' mantra of no
process no good are good to follow but not chains that bind good folks
from good work.

Sincerely,
Eric