Re: [ga] NC Chair elections

Mighty interesting,

How about we viciously attack any decisions made during this illegitimate time
period.

The trouble is that we are looking to make these idiots more effective than they
are now.
However some tough love may be a more important method.

I would like to see some method of NC abuse monitoring through the GA but
separate from its' general business.  I do not think it should detract from our
positive work yet your reports Danny should be placed someplace permanent with a
good thread for reference.  I also do not believe that contributions should be
counted on the 5 allowed here as it is clearly political comment which should
never be limited in anyway, except in Hitler's' Germany or Talibans' Afghanistan.

Great input, Thanks Danny.

Eric