Re: [ga] WLS: GA questions to Verisign

Allow us a little more core in our questions.

By what contractual or existing legal right does Verisign obtain it's right to
engage in any such conduct?

Is this new policy not a change of existing rights between the three parties
of Versign, DoC and ICANN?

How does one abrogate the first come first right rules by implementing such a
policy?

There are many names held by Versign subsidiaries.  Will those now be on these
lists?

Are people who cannot afford your service going to automatically lose there
names?

Eric