Re: [ga] Registrar Domain Hoarding?

Happy Lunar New Year,

This is a sickness that truly needs to be remedied.  Sanctioned
warehousing and
hoarding is vile and contemptible.  This is abuse of public trust that
reaches
the depths of theft and social rape of a public resource.

If anyone gets frustrated with the in-efficacy of the GA here is where
they
should start.  I believe that here the smartest and the brightest should
put
forward some solutions to these abominations and adopt some affirmative
approaches to correction of this calamity.  Let us replace this
embarrassment
with a problematic correction approach.

My apologies to Mr. Schneiders for not giving this more full attention
in the past.
We fail as human beings when we allow such gross inequity to be visited
upon our
neighbors.

Perhaps here in the U.S. we could begin with an email list of all of our
State Attorney Generals so that we can get the ball rolling toward
enforcement of general law.

Eric