Re[2]: [ga] WLS input

Saturday, Saturday, January 19, 2002, 5:32:15 PM, An anonymous party
calling themselves "Jeff Williams" (see
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg00579.html) wrote:

>   I believe that DNSO GA archives, the Poll that Patrick put
> forward, and the predominance of the activity on the Delete
> and WLS issues (Also closely related) would clearly indicate
> that a WG is called for if not necessary for the GA to conduct.

Quite the opposite.  The high level of participation in that thread
shows that this is a primary issue for the GA, and that the
discussion, which has been quite fruitful, is taking place where it
belongs.

That the discussion survived repeated attempts by particular persons
to divert the discussion and use it to further their own agendas,
just shows how correct was the assessment by the Chair that the GA
list is the appropriate place of discussion.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>