[ga] WLS Opinion - LocalWhois.com

My name is Daniel Mejia and I work for LocalWhois.com as Media Contact. LocalWhois is, as of January 2002, the world's most trusted Expired and Expiring Domain List Provider. I would like to publish our opinion about Waiting List Service.

Waiting List Service will be a really smart move. It will make Registrars’ work easier, and will bring the secondary domain market to a popular level. WLS will give everybody, following the First Come – First Served Philosophy, the chance to register a good domain name. Everybody will be on the same level: no more powerful scripts owned by a few speculators, no more 2 PM rushes.

Definitely, I think that Waiting List Service will make Registrars and Customers’ life easier.

Best Regards

Daniel Mejia

LocalWhois.com VP, Dir. of Marketing, Media Contact