[ga] I do support WLS

Dear Folks,
an inept system usually dies from its own logic. The DNS management system
is flawn since Jon Postel gave it to a merchant rather than to a secretary
and that the US Congres decided through the AntiCybersquatting Act to
organize the imposture (that a name has a life and a value independently
from what it names) instead of rulling it out in forbiding the [re]sales of
nothing.

WLS is the best thing which may come to the Internet as it gives anyone the
legal tool to make a lot of money, kill Verisign and to show the ICANN an
International Crooks Association for Network Naming. I documented on the BC
copy to the IPC how it creates legal business squatting and leads to the
loss of every IP rights when subscribing a domain name.

I wait for Verisign to withdraw WLS and Back-Order.
Otherwise let enjoy the fun and make some big money (Verisign documented
that they have M$ 80 to claim "Verisign inside": could be inside our pockets).
Jefsey