Re: [ga] CONCERNS

Mr. Williams,

Assuming that the TF on Transfers and the GA Chair election proceed with
legitimacy.

Assuming that you continue to hold the powers to be accountable.

Assuming that we get no help but no gross interference from our BoD, Staff
and NC.

Assuming there is a reasonable agenda and protocol established for Ghana.

Assuming our markets do not take another hit like 9-11.

I will, working with you establish a methodology for bringing in money and
creating an outreach
for the GA.  There are complications in funding in a sideways model like
this but I am quite
certain that within the above parameters in can be accomplished.

I left the full mailing list attached in order to put the DoC folks on
notice that by mid 02 they will
be contributing to our financial interests.  In fact we are doing their job
for them and they
should be paying their fair share.

Sincerely,
Eric