Re: [ga] Re: [ALSC-Forum] Re: [GTLD Registries List] What is the accreditation status of registrars that made fake applications?

Jeff Williams wrote:

> Eric and all stakeholders or interested parties,
>
> Eric Dierker wrote:
>
> > Thank you for your comments,
> >
> > 1.    When should a RFC be disregarded?  What is the criteria?
>
>   Look it up yourself.  It is on the IETF web site as to when, and how
> this is determined.

All positive comments welcome.

All comments referring back to the originators of the offending documents are bull.

Everyone knows we are friends but this kind of comment stretches things, as it
offends us
dotcommoners.
The IETF web site is bullshit and we all know it.  It is an offense to all common
users of the
net.  When you speak at me, remember you speak to a user not an engineer.

Sincerely,
Eric