[ga] Pro-Nouns

I am sure that Jeffs' citations of various mechanics to provide security
and Roelands more important trip to another forum are far more
interesting to sophisticate regarding "Internet Security".

But I pose to them and to all of you that "security" comes from public
policy, from trade agreements, and from commercial demands made by
consumers.  Yes it is right here and right now that there is the best
group to decide in a policy way what is truly secure.

Does I security mean breach of privacy?

Does I security mean only Norton or only Verisign? Or the Opposite?

How does Micorsoft figure into I security?

Does I security include National Security and what about Cultural
Security?

Do most people even understand social security and colos?  Security
redundancy and backups and modular?

We got a long way to go and a short time to get there again.

Eric