Re: [ga] Whois Consultation

I do not believe Miriam, but I will check it out and report back to the GA
and the media in a press conference following the meeting.

What I do believe is that "All Registries and TLDs" means basically the
same thing in this context as "All men are created equal" To wit: All
black men are only 3/5's of a man and all women are 0/5's.

And it only took about 150 years to vanquish that bigotry from the US
constitution. The great compromise they called it back then.

A "man" was defined as a white, protestant, property owner.

Bradley D. Thornton
Chief Technology Officer
The PacificRoot/Joint Technologies Ltd.
http://www.PacificRoot.com