[ga] Being used

How far does it go?

The requirement of bottoms up open and transparent consensus makes you
ask what the function of this forum is really designed for.

It would not be beyond thought to assume this scenario;

The forum and our chair are only allowed to maintain a cloak of
representativeness and that nothing we do is important, only that we
express our views.

All decisions are predetermined by Staff, which claim that because this
list exists and is participated in, they have representativeness.

Now assume this scenario;

there is no participation here.

The facade is gone and the claim is lost.

Sometimes me thinks thou dost protest too much!

Sometimes a rose is just a rose, but sometimes the thorns prick you no
matter the aroma.

The point is; I see no action taken as a result of our open and
transparent discussions in this Assembly.  All of our conclusions are
ignored.  So what could possible be the reason for a corporation to run
this forum?

I know there will, or could, be many who will say "I and my group have
said this for years". But now I ask for an action plan and a solution.
No not a program but a plan and a means to carry it out.

Eric