Re: [ga] Results of DNSO GA vote on DNSO reorganisation

Yes I think somehow I erred here for I see the gavote replied to, but
cannot find
the message in my send files.  Also the timing seems correct on
reflection.

So I review this "Result" as a weigh station of sorts.  And the gTLD
response to the
ALSC report as an invitation to communicate.

Our biggest problem is lying to ourselves.  "Mission Creep" or logical
conclusion
and result?

We are dealing with Public Policy here, should we be and if not who
should be?  I
think maybe an independent World User General Assembly with a contract
with the US
DoC and the GAC may be a good thought.

ICANNs' current BoD and the control of forums by technocrats leaves no
room for user
voices.  Humanism, Marketing, and Politics are hated here.  With good
reason.  So
Public Policy can never be rightfully debated here because of the
intellectual
digital divide and the prejudice that technicians and programmers have
against those
that are less than them.  So be it, it is neither good nor bad but it
just is.

Cogito ergo sum - I think therefor I am, will never be allowed here.

(and I leave out the bitter historical rivalries that block rational
discussion,
Walsh, Joop, Williams, Dassa etc. etc.)

Yes it is a good time to reflect.

Sincerely,