RE: Re[4]: [ga] WIPO Arbitrators Stern In Domain 'Hijacking' Rulings

I see your point and agree. However, on the political  front, almost all
defendants and every name-squatter, will opt out of the UDRP system by
default. This sits well with me, but it wont sit well with WIPO/ICANN.
Without the mandatory part of the UDRP, the UDRP becomes a piece of
tissue-paper. WIPO isn't stupid, they'll see right through that.