Re: [ga] WIPO Arbitrators Stern In Domain 'Hijacking' Rulings

On Sun, 28 Oct 2001, John Berryhill wrote:

> > That's exacty what we've done. Put the dispute issues where they belong -
> > in the courtroom.
>
> Which is to put those issues into a forum where "mom & pop" don't have a
> reasonable chance of being able to make an argument.

Anytime you want to offer a 'better solution' for "mom & pop" you know
we're willing to look at and consider your proposed dispute policy - even
adopt it if it measures up as something fair and equitable for registrants
and the consumer public alike.

You know that John. And you know I mean it in the most sincere way.

So until then...

Bradley D. Thornton
Chief Technology Officer
The PacificRoot/Joint Technologies Ltd.