RE: Re[2]: [ga] WIPO Arbitrators Stern In Domain 'Hijacking' Rulings

Perhaps the easiest way would have it as part of the initial UDRP agreement
and as a fixed amount per claim.  Say the same as the fee for the UDRP
action.  It could become a refundable portion of the fee charged for
instance.  I can only see this getting off the ground if there was a set
penalty for each instance and not as a judgementally defined amount for each
case.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.