RE: Re[2]: [ga] WIPO Arbitrators Stern In Domain 'Hijacking' Rulings

Wouldnt' the domain name holder be able to take civil action to recover
costs and any compensation they believe they were entitled to?

I'm not against the concept, just wonder how much legal authority do we want
to invest with ICANN and the UDRP process.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.