Re: [ga] WIPO Arbitrators Stern In Domain 'Hijacking' Rulings

Roeland and all assembly members,

  Good question actually Roeland!  I found myself thinking the same
thing after reading this article a couple of times.  Of course I have
some ideas on some possible penatly's/punishments!  >;)  But
they would likely be considered a bit extreme! >;)  I am sure
you have thought of a few yourself.  ?????

  But more seriously, the current WIPO/ICANN UDRP has been
used more and an harassment tool for large IP interests than it has
as a Domain Name Dispute resolution tool.  This is because of
it's many flaws, as most of us know and have pointed out
repeatedly to WIPO and the ICANN BoD long before it
was adopted in fact.  Until or unless these many flaws are
changed or modified, the WIPO/ICANN UDRP will remain
one of the internet most damaging contrivances in history.

Roeland Meyer wrote:

> Cute ... so what's the penalty?

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827