RE: [ga] Fwd: Important (message from NewRegistryDomains.com)

I've been getting these for the past two weeks. It's not funny, it's a PITA.

http://www.NewRegistryDomains.com to register now.

>Over 400,000 .INFO names have already been registered by savvy consumers;
>however, there are a lot more good names available. Just try a search and
>see for yourself. Over 3 million domain names are expected to be
>registered over the next two months. An exciting new era is about to
>unfold on the Internet. Go to http://www.NewRegistryDomains.com to
>register now.

>We strongly oppose the continued sending of unsolicited email and do not
>want to send email to anyone who does not wish to receive our special
>mailings. As a result, we have retained the services of an independent 3rd
>party to administer our list management and removal services
>(http://www.autoemailremoval.com/cgi-local/remove.pl?email=k@ies.net).
>This is not unsolicited email. If you do not wish to receive further
>mailings, please click this link and your removal request will be
>honoured. The removal administrator can then preclude your email address
>from future mailings.
>http://www.autoemailremoval.com/cgi-local/remove.pl?email=k@ies.net Auto
>Email Removal Company. Ref# 011005

What's funny that this is spam and that the remove links do not work.

;)

What jerks.

~k
  Kristy McKee 612.823.3958