Re: [ga] Ambiguous resolutions

Thanks Roeland, for your very objective observation :)

And you may not realize it, but you do paint a metaphor below as to why
IRAQ invaded KUWAIT When a US diplomat said we had "no interest' there.

As far as how to corral the horses? Well, I certainly cannot speak for
ARNI, but I suspect that they would be willing to pay a dollar or two for
ICANN's .biz ;), with the fate of the unfortunate souls that participated
in ICANN's illegal Lottery in those 'pre'registrations subject to
negotiations. Then everyone could think about going home happy.