Re: [ga] best practices - Request for ballot.

Eric and all assembly members,

  It has bee our members position that the noted mentioned "Best Practices"
document be voted upon by the GA membership in order to determine
consensus properly.

  Therefore I would ask that the Secretariat prepare a ballot for this
vote post haste in accordance with the current procedure for voting
by this assembly.

Eric Dierker wrote:

> I at this time ask for an informal gathering of consensus on the Best
> Practices as drafted and argued.
>
> I am in favor of them and I plan on using them to change them in the
> future.  My point is I want to move forward.  There is no need to argue
> against a particular portion of them because within them there is room
> to modify them.
>
> Do us all a favor and weigh in on this.  I am not addressing the
> procedure for adopting them formally just a rough consensus on pro or
> con.
>
> May all of you be at just enough peace to be happy but not so much as to
> be complacent, please route around apathy.
>
> Eric

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827