Re: [ga] Outreach

As you well know this is the exact example of my shoe shine boy.  It is
illustrative of the need that global voting and outreach must include the
Internet Cafe' concept. (over 100,000 is Asia)
The model works very well, although I have only used it for cultural educational
purposes.  We forward the email to a few and request they write.  They do and one
or two begin to become friends, not all will click but that is cool.  Next thing
you know they are exchanging pictures and welcoming extended family into the
picture.  Young adults seem the most inclined although my ancient father enjoys
this also.

For the long run I am developing a program which I hope to tie into the UN Tokten
project, here is an example;  http://www.tokten-vn.org.vn/   The expatriate tie
in will help to ease Multilingual problems and can help integrate with
communities at both ends. Here we would provide resources and training through
private Internet Cafe's and develop through post offices similar subsidized
campaigns.  We can use these for voting and educational and probably most
importantly social with a bent toward international understanding.  Of course if
you know me and my lowly status as a Lay Eucharistic Minister you can guess that
I ultimately want this in cross religious settings so that understanding can
replace misinformation and the problems therein.

Please forward to me this courageous persons address and I will arrange for
internet friends and some funding to allow for increased access.  I find that
most good things begin as small infants and if nurtured grow into something
larger and truly wonderful.

Thank you for yet another opportunity to serve.

Sincerely,
Eric