[ga] To: Timokratia@aol.com

Danny,

I hate to be critical :>}

But you are the chair, a call to arms must have an agenda and appointment of
people and suggest the proper
use of infrastructure.  ie.

We will use the following sub-list .......

I hereby appoint  SS and ...... to chair the list ....

I set forth that consensus will be achieved by .....date  and it will be
determined by informal free polling.

Since the ALSC is handpicked I declare that know one else holding any other
current position within ICONN may be on the WG,
no matter how small may contribute as in tfs or wgs, however they may
contribute through a member.

This will follow the structure of a WG, and other than aforementioned there
shall be no censorship and or
limitation of posts.

I (you) reccomend the following;

appoint a scribe,
Watch the GA and ALSC lists
Ask for input from experts
Report every Monday to the GA full
Assign immediately ten threads/topics and keep the rule
Assign a researcher to each thread

Then watch and if does not get done assign people to fulfill the function
yourself.
Do not limit cross posting to other lists, in order to garner quick input.

anonymous

Timokratia@aol.com wrote:

  Greetings all!

  Sotiris Sotiropoulos reporting Captain Younger!  I've had some trouble
sending mail to the list from my other
  email account, so I've re-subscribed under this new address.

  I am looking forward to rolling up my sleeves...

  BTW, offhand, I wonder if anyone might happen to know how many .biz
registrations the NeuLevel registry has
  taken in the so-called "sunrise" period so far?

  Sincerely,

  Sotiris Sotiropoulos