Re: [ga] Re: GA/DNSO Funding

Andrew and all assembly members,

  The problem with this "Fund" Andrew, as I have maintained several
times before, it that there is not routing number, only and account
number.
If you check with the US Treasury, they will recommend not sending funds
to such and account that does not have a registered routing number.
In addition, wire transferring to this type of an account is not possible
without a routing number.  Ergo, the ability to transfer funds that would
be a requirement for some organizations, such as ours, is not possible.

McMeikan, Andrew wrote:

> While on the topic of funding.
>
> I would like to remind everyone that an e-gold fund exists for an
> Individuals Constituency.
> Account #313216 still sitting at 2grams
>
> For a short time I can also collect funds by ACH transfer, please
> contact me for details.
>
> Donations can also be done via PayPal to andrewm@engineer.com but
> please ensure that they detail in the memo what the donation is for.
>
> If any other funds for general donations need to be set up let me
> know.  (takes about 30 seconds, no obligation to use)
>
> I think that voluntary contributions are very important.
>
> Also please only trust emails from me that are PGP signed as someone
> is sending out spam trying to impersonate me.
> Here are my main keys.
> http://www.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x77794361
> http://www.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6B957C17
> http://www.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x523A125A
>
>         cya,    Andrew...

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827