Re: [ga] Re: More BC Shenanigans

Peter this is so much garbage,

Why is it with this weighty statement I do not hear a word about the people
of VI?  Are you a what? Do you represent a ccTLD?  At least we know Danny,
but you are a what?  Who do you care about?  I assume you have invested in
IPv6 and are hurting concepts intentionally to break my Internet.

Best to you Sir de Blanc

Eric