Re: [ga] RE: More BC Shenanigans

Trash simple trash,

The BC is acting in a socially irresponsible manner.  Do they clean the boots of
the IP folks with their tongues?

If you lay at the beach on a cloudy day you still get burned, If you don't watch
every move the Staff will third degree burn you like nobody's business.  We must
have a totally independent from ICANN Staff, At Large.

Eric