[ga] Reminder -- Personal poll: Domain name holder yes/no?

Dear all,

thanks for all the responses I have received so far!
This is only a reminder for those who haven't responded yet:
Please reply now, until Wednesday at the latest!

I'm curious to know about the percentage of DN holders
within the DNSO GA -- let's do some fact-finding.
If you're curious too, please send this one-question
inofficial poll back to me /personally/, and I will send
the results I have received until Wednesday.
Please don't forward this poll to others -- this is
not a vote, it's just to get a rough estimate of
the percentage of domain name holders amongst GA members.
(Needless to say: If you don't want to respond, don't.)

Best regards,
/// Alexander

*** Please tick ALL applicable answers with an [X]
*** and make sure you don't send your answer to the list!

   I am the holder of one or more registered domain names...

   [ ] ...in a generic Top Level Domain (such as .com, .net, .org)

   [ ] ...in a country code Top Level Domain (such as .ca, .it, .tv)

   [ ] ...in a non-ICANN Top Level Domain (e.g. New.net, ORSC, etc.)

   [ ] I don't hold any registered domain names.

Definition: For this poll, it's not important whether the domain
is used for your personal website or your multi-million dollar
enterprise, as long as you are the one person 'behind' that domain.

Privacy: All the individual data (name, e-mail address, DN holder
or not) will be kept secret. I will publish aggregate statistics
on the number of DN holders in each category if I receive enough
answers.