[ga] geographicals

If you are going to stay geographically oriented then you have to
balance it with popular.

Why should I, a Norte Americano be able to vote for the rep. from
Europe?

Why should a man from down under be stuck with his rep, when he likes
Jefsey's position more?

Bad form and nonsensical.

There are models, like senate and house that we may borrow from, but
that one is all geographic and geographic populist.  Funny the term at
large usually means at large, not segmented.  Also funny, two of my
least favorite organizations use geographics for representation, Cosa
Nostra and UN.  So the only logical conclusion is that BoD members
elected by the at large or the GA have no geographic requirements.

Eric