Re: [ga] MINUTES OF MEETING OF EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 12:49:59PM -0500, Bruce James wrote:

>       The meeting was called to order by Dr. Cerf at 8:10 am U.S. Eastern
> Standard Time.

>       There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 9:00 pm
> U.S. Eastern Standard Time.

If this was actually a 13-hour conference call, I submit that the
conference calls are not being managed to control costs.

If this was not actually a 13-hour conference call, I'll be amused
when the minutes are ratified unanimously at the next meeting.

--
Mark C. Langston
mark@bitshift.org