Re: [ga] Net-block issues

Peter and all assembly members,

  Two things must happen to facilitate what you are requesting me to
propose.  1.) The IDNHC should be formed or the GA must open
up for any and all interested parties that do not otherwise belong to
another constituency as voting members.  2.) The At-Large must be
re-initiated and funding for casting a ballot on UDRP (Current version)
and/or any other vetted proposal for a revised UDRP.

  Than a vote of the At-large with all of the Constituencies as well
as the GA must be done.  Whichever proposal wins the majority
of the votes is the choice of the Stakeholders.

  All of this could have been accomplished over a year ago had not
the ICANN BoD and "Fellow Followers" of their ideology  not blocked
these building blocks put into place.  But alas, this is not the history we
all suffer or to a very small extent benefit from...

Peter de Blanc wrote:

> OK, Jeff, so how do you propose that we might "bring it all into
> compliance" ?
>
> Peter de Blanc

Jeffrey A. Williams