RE: [ga] Funding of ICANN Board candidate travel expenses

As this relates directly to Joops attendance as a candidate I would
consider the relevance obvious.  Joop may do some good work at times
but the blunders, falsehoods and misrepresentations must not be
overlooked either.

Your other comments will, I'm sure, be the subject of complaint and I
have no need to comment on them.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.