Re: [ga] Re: [ga-udrp] WWF - World Wide Fun

Hi Jefsey and Patrick,

Personally, my feeling is...

Go Panda GO... there is another net.bully using WWF out there. I have
suggestions for them for who to sue in Germany... WWF is being used by WDR as
well, the public TV stations here sued us and sued Keith Weiner over letters we
had every right to use.

No tears from me for the WWFE. They've been consistently hostile to their fans
with home pages. They've been constantly suing little people over the
trademark. The World Wildlife Fund had to do something to protect their
trademark. By the way, World Wildlife Fund had a secret arrangement with the
WWFE to use WWF, which the WWFE broke and which prompted the lawsuit. I'm sure
this will be litigated for some time to come.

take care, Robin