Re: [ga] Does someone knows the REAL rules?

Peter and all assembly members,

  Peter, you just missed the majority of Joanna's concern and point.
Please take you blinders off for a few mins. and reread her entire
post closely.

Peter de Blanc wrote:

> Joanna:
>
> While I appreciate your strong sentiments here, I have a concern about
> your candidacy in the upcoming ICANN board election. I was planning on
> endorsing you, but I would have a problem doing so if you are
> withdrawing from the GA just because 10 people do not endorse some one
> else's document.
>
> Would you still be running for ICANN board after withdrawing from GA (if
> that occurs)?
>
> Peter de Blanc

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827