[ga] [Clarification] New TLD Evaluation Process Planning Task Force

Patrick Greenwell wrote:

| Perhaps we can all work together to fill in the gaps:
| David Conrad - ISC(makers/packagers of BIND)
| Geoff Huston - Telstra
| YJ Park - Member of the Names Council (I believe the non-commercial
| constituency, somone correct me if I am wrong)

The persons nominated by the Names Council after consultation
with Constituencies are listed at:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc05/msg00683.html

   Stuart, the NC would like to nominate the following 6 people
   for the Board's TLD group. I've included e-mail addresses
   for those who are not members of the NC.

   Marilyn Cade/AT&T/US    business constituency
   Sebastien Bachollet/CIGREF/Europe sebastien.bachollet@cigref.fr business constituency

   Michael Heltzer/INTA/US mheltzer@inta.org IP constituency

   YJ Park/Asia Pacific non commercial constituency
   Vany Martinez/Central America non commercial constituency

   Jaap Akkerhuis, jaap@sidn.nl Europe ccTLD constituency

   Philip Sheppard
   NC Chair

FYI, the New TLD Evaluation Process Planning Task Force document is
at http://www.icann.org/committees/ntepptf/

   ICANN's President, M. Stuart Lynn, consulted with the DNSO
   Names Council, PSO Protocol Council, and the chairs of the
   Internet Engineering Task Force, the Internet Architecture Board,
   and the ICANN Root Server System Advisory Committee to locate
   a diverse and knowledgeable group of members for the New TLD
   Evaluation Process Planning Task Force. The following individuals
   who have graciously agreed to serve on the Task Force,
   in addition to Dr. Lynn as chair:

   Jaap Akkerhui
   Sebastien Bachollet
   Marilyn S Cade