Re: [ga] Consumer/Registrant Protection Consitituency - Definition?

Sotiris and all assembly members,

Your definition (See below) is a good one.  I would like to add that it should
specifically also include any of the Inclusive and Competitive Root and registry
structure Domain Name holders as well.  What do you think about
this being specifically delineated in this (See below) definition?

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> erica wrote:
>
> > Can we move on to discuss the broad objectives of the proposed constituency
> > and funding issues?
>
> A rough blanket statement of the broad objectives of the Individual Registrants
> Constituency (IRC) might be as follows:
>
> "Mission:  To effect and ensure the recognition, representation, and input of
> Individual Registrants of Domain Names as bona fide stakeholders in the Domain
> Name System (DNS), through an established and direct voice in all ICANN policy
> formulation bodies and functions."
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Sotiris Sotiropoulos

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827