Re: [ga] Who is a GA member?

Dear Elisabeth and Danny,

Thank you for your attention to this most important matter.  It would seem that
this method follows our mandate quite well. ( I have heard that some people are
rejected when subscribing to the list - absent evidence to the contrary I assume it
is a technical error on their behalf.)

I do note a dichotomy here:  We who are members are supposed to be writing the
policy for the internet and our identities are protected from the public.  But if
some Joe just wants a domain name all of his data is completely public. OTOH you
can have a privately listed phone number.

As to the issue of Mr. Steinberg, it is no reflection upon him but a sad reflection
upon the GA that they elect representatives that are not even on the GA-List.

Sincerely,
Eric