Re[6]: [ga] Letter from ICANN to New.net

Hello Roeland,

Friday, July 27, 2001, 8:37:39 AM, Roeland Meyer wrote:

>> New.net's TLDs were not in conflict with ICANN's TLDs, Roeland.  As I
>> said, go back and check your facts.  You may have been physically
>> present in MDR, but that doesn't confer on you any greater right to
>> state non-facts as truth.

> The last I heard, INFO was in the NewNet TLD list, at the time they went
> live.

It wasn't.

>  In fact, I noted a number of TLDs that conflicted with the ICANN
> proposed TLDs, at that time.

No, there weren't.  As a matter of fact, there were and are NO
conflicts between New.net TLDs and TLDs that are in the ICANN
controller authoritative root.

Like I said, you are short on facts.  And for you to not have your
facts in line when you are complaining about someone else's honesty on
the list was inappropriate, and out of line.

An apology to Kent might smooth it over for you, but two list
violations in as many days.....

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>