[ga] Statistics

Here is how censorship works in practicality;

Lets do the Sub lists first:  humor me I am not a statistician;

ICANN      1     SINCE 7/5
RULES        1    '' ''        7/19
SYSTEMS     1 " "         7/10
ROOTS        9  "  "         7/4
                    O "     "         7/23
UDRP            4  "  "         7/4
                    0     "  "        7/18
REVIEW    3   "     "        7/9
                      0 "  "         7/22
ORG                0 ""         7/01

Now for the Ga versus the GA full.   No I cannot even go there girl
because it is so funny, and yet sad.  We have banned the the men[yes
they were all men] that led the discussion and now the discussion has
moved to the GA Full.  It is a downright spoof.

Now I call on the following to back my appeal to set aside the
suspension;

Jefsey
William
Bill
Joanna
Leah
Alex
Kristee
Jeffrey
Sotiris
Michael
Patrick
Chris
Karl
Pat
Leah
Danny
Hugh
Tim
Brett
John
Peter
Ms. Park
Ms. Portenueve
Ken
Kent
Vanny
Sr. Pisanty
Mr. Evans
Mr. Bush
Mr. Steinberg
Roberto
Mr Chiu
Joop
Kristee
Cindy
Marilyn
Mr. Powell
&
my dearest friend who do not want to be mentioned.

How shall it be?  Best to all!!

Sincerely,
Eric