Re: [ga] Letter from ICANN to New.net

Dear Joanna,

As you are one of my favorite posters, one of the finest contributors to the
product of the GA, a staunch and undaunted advocate for privacy and free speech and
a person that don't take no crap off of nobody;  I say this very advisedly -- I
gather you are really mad at someone for you to use the word fascist.

Let me take this time also to ask if you would consider running for the BoD seat
for which you and Jefsey are our finest candidates (in that a Norte Americano such
as myself may not run or should not).  I say this very seriously in that we need
one of you two to win.  I feel quite confident that you would be a fine dotcommoner
BoD member.

What say thee,
Eric