Re: [ga] Re: The First New.net Name Appraisal at Afternic

Roeland and all assembly members,

  Roeland is exactly right here.  The Market place is going to determine
the rules which will be a direct result of what the Stakeholder/user wants,
not what a tiny group of directors at ICANN desire.  We [INEGroup]
warned of this potential over 4 years ago.  The than ICANN Interim
BoD ignored those warnings.

Roeland Meyer wrote:

> [...]

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827