Re: [ga] The first New.net Name appraisal at Afternic and a greatfree domain name

Dear Mr. Meyer,

Roeland Meyer wrote:

> [...]

This shows the fundamental failure of ICANN.  Marketing = Education & Sales
= consensus to buy in.
Contrary to my CTO's belief the world is made up of individuals that cannot
be pre-programmed.  {this fact also is what makes life interesting} I have
decided that "outreach" is a stupid PC term used by folks who just hate the
idea of marketing themselves because of this fundamental failure to
recognize that ICANN is not omnipotent. Jefsey's take on this is most
refreshing.  Just think if we auction off a few good names in the name of
good works!! Now that would be "outreach".

Sincerely,
Eric