Re: [ga] The first New.net Name appraisal at Afternic and agreat free domain name

Yes!

We are willing to do the same, only we limit to the GA, let the lawyers (good
lawyers can pay their own way) finance themselves and the NC be directly
responsible to the GA for any funds, -- bottoms up not top down.  Although we
do not oppose others to go into funding all the other, as it is well and good
for those interests.

Thank you Jefsey,
Eric