Re[2]: [ga] Dan Steinberg elected as the GA delegate to the NC UDRP TF

Hello Sotiris,

Wednesday, July 25, 2001, 1:57:28 PM, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> Why am I not surprised by this result?  Can anyone point me to the last post
> made by Dan Steinberg on the GA Mailing List as a participant in discussion?

Quality is better than quantity.

An on the UDRP matter, there are few who can present the position we
mutually share on this matter as well as Dan can.

This is a victory, Sotiris.  Electing a non-attorney, with no history
at all with regard to the UDRP, would have been the most
counterproductive thing the GA could have done.  Kudos to those
members who recognized that and voted accordingly.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>