Re: [ga] The first New.net Name appraisal at Afternic and a greatfree domain name

Surprised you monitor Afternic.

Not sure which name you refer to (loads on the URL you
give): internet.free?

Internet.low is still available, for free. Just mail me. Internet.vid
is also available, but I haven't decided yet whether the .vid's will
also be free. Just mail me.

If you are interested in the aftermarket, which is the impression your
mail makes, I can give you a URL of a nice list of great .com (and
.net and .org [slightly insecure thanks to ICANN/VeriSign[) names
without any warnings at reasonable prices. Just mail me, if you are
interested.

As a *bonus*, and to see whether anyone really reads this list:

I give away (if I may) the domain

AMBIGUITY.COM

to the first person whose email hits my server telling me she wants
it.

No strings attached. Only precondition: Move it out of my registrar
account. I will not pay for it next year. (After Feb 5 2002).

--
Marc@Schneiders.ORG